Industrial Robot Controller
Based on more than four decades of robotics experience, the IRC5 is the robotic industry’s benchmark in robot controller technology. In addition to ABB’s unique motion control it brings flexibility, safety, modularity, application interfaces, multi-robot control and PC tool support. The IRC5 comes in different variants to provide a cost-effective and optimized solutions for every need.
Fast and accurate
The IRC5 gives our robots the ability to perform their tasks in a highly efficient manner. Based on advanced dynamic modelling, the IRC5 automatically optimizes the performance of the robot by reducing cycle times (QuickMove®) and providing precise path accuracy (TrueMove®). Thanks to ABB’s IRC5 technology, a robot’s motion is predictable and its performance high, with no tuning required by the programmer. What you program is what you get.
- Safe - It fulfills all relevant regulations and is certified by third party inspectors world wide
- Compatible - It supports the majority of all state-of-the-art industrial networks for I/O.
- Programmable - All ABB robot systems are programmed with RAPID™, ABB’s flexible, high-level programming language.
- Reliable - Built-in diagnostic functions help ensure fast recovery and production restarts when operations are interrupted on the factory floor.
IRC5 Single Cabinet Controller:
- Designed for high IP protection and full expandability
- Provides a protected environment for axillary equipment in the robot system
- Capable of control of up to four robots in a MultiMove® setup. Just add a compact drive module to each additional robot
- MultiMove® opens up previously unthinkable operations, thanks to the perfect coordination of complex motion patterns