Refurbishment / reconditioning of low voltage circuit breakers
Factory approved refurbishment with warranty, Partial or complete overhaul and reconditioning of LV circuit breakers from ABB / ITE / BBC / Gould / Brown Boveri ( K-Line®, K-Line® Plus, K-Don, FBK, MB, LK).
Refurbishments are for circuit breakers with readily available parts. ABB’s factory trained technicians provide refurbishment services for both nuclear and non-nuclear medium voltage circuit breakers. ABB refurbishes circuit breakers to a “like new operating condition” and provides a full one year warranty that covers parts and labor.
In addition to providing excellent circuit breaker refurbishments, ABB works with customers to create refurbishment programs to meet specific needs and timeframes. Examples of customer service solutions include:
- Loaner / spare breakers for refurbishment rotation and minimized down time
- On-site refurbishments
- Reusable shipping crates to protect breakers during transit
- Turnkey refurbishments free customer resources for other assignments
- Combination of service-oriented personnel and factory capabilities assures the most cost-effective and timely breaker refurbishments
- Work performed by professional technicians in a controlled environment and supported by design and product engineers
- Nuclear safety related refurbishments comply with 10 CFR 50 Appendix B,10 CFR Part 21 and NQA1 requirements
- Refurbishments validated by full production testing to original specifications and industry standards
- Factory warranty provided on refurbished circuit breakers