ABB now accepts invoices via e-mail.
Before you send your invoice, please review and follow these guidelines:
Click here to E-mail your invoice to ABB!
- Be sure your invoice meets the standards outlined in our Supplier Guidelines.
- Your invoice must be submitted in either .pdf or .tiff file format.
- Each file/attachment must contain only one invoice along with any supporting documentation.
- Multiple files can be sent in a single e-mail. If a single invoice is sent in separate files, they will not be merged into one file.
- Statements or other correspondence need to be sent to your respective PO box via standard mail. They will not be forwarded if sent to the e-mail address.
- Please do NOT include any text in the body of your e-mail (special instructions, etc.) as these are not read by the automated process that imports invoices into our system.
- Any invoices that do not meet the above criteria will be returned to the sender's e-mail address!
- Please also note that ABB no longer accepts invoices via fax.