Based on ABB‘s System 800xA DCS, Compact HMI can be used in diverse industries, ranging from a single operator workstation with 50 signals and scale up to applications with 10 000 signals and up to 10 HMI workplaces. It is designed to the Windows standard of interaction, supplemented with an information-centric object structure, to reflect the information in a plant. Compact HMI can not only directly interface to a large number of OPC-compliant controllers but also it comes with built in drivers to connect to major PLCs.
With our Smart Client technology you can quickly and easily remotely access real time plant data on your office PC analyze it directly, and then create a wide variety of reports.
Compact HMI 6.0 is now released
Compact HMI 6.0 contains the following updates:
• The tabbed workplace feature allows the operator to navigate between graphic displays using buttons, tabs, and drop-down lists.
• Trending enhancements, including coloring of trend curve in alarm state.
• The installation of Compact HMI has been improved. Configuration and deployment is performed centrally from one node in the system.
• Compact HMI Alarm Operations, consisting of Alarm Analysis and Alarm Shelving, is now part of Compact HMI 6.0 per default.
• Support for Windows UAC (User Account Control) in default state.
• Support for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
For more information about Compact HMI 6.0 see our download section below.