Manufacturing environments dictate a wide variety of reporting requirements.
Typical reporting requirements include:
- Production status reports for managers
- Compliance reports for regulatory agencies such as EPA
- Detailed production for FDA validation
- Status reports for operations
- Ad hoc reports
Within System 800xA, real-time data, historical values, lab data, batch information and event information can be incorporated into reports created in Microsoft Excel, Crystal Reports or another report package that uses ODBC or OLE DB data access.
Operators can view reports from their workplaces by simply browsing report archives. Other personnel can create reports at their desktops with familiar desktop applications to extract relevant information from the automation system, as they need it. In a regulated environment or when otherwise required, digital signatures and version control may be applied.
The following report templates are supplied with the system:
- Trip (pre-trip and post-trip values)
- Trend (hourly, shift, daily, monthly)
- Batch Report (Batch Audit events, Batch manager events, Batch Comment events, Batch Equipment, Batch events, Batch Procedures, Batch Process events, Batch System events, Batch Trend, Batch Variables, Batch Variables Matched pair)