System pro E power
System pro E
power is the innovative ABB’s main distribution switchboard solution with rated current up to 6300A and short-circuit current up to 120kA. Designed to easily fulfill all electrical installation requirements in terms of protection degree, segregation form and electrical characteristics, according to the latest international standards and in perfect synergy with all ABB’s low voltage equipment.
- Assembly times can be reduced by up to 15%
- Three available options for busbar's selection: copper flat and shaped, plus flat cuponal - aluminum with CU surface. All are fitted in scale or linear universal busbars holders.
- Less space occupied by stock thanks to just a few part numbers to assemble up to 120 enclosure sizes
- Simple assembly operations, an extremely high degree of connectivity among components
- Rated current In up to 6300A, rated short-time withstand current Icw up to 120kA, rated peak short-circuit current Ipk up to 264kA
- IP protection class: IP30, IP31, IP40, IP41, IP65
- Busbar systems using the same components: cross-pieces, mounting brackets and multifunction insulating supports able to house 5 or 10mm thick flat or shaped busbars
- Rated insulation voltage Ui up to 1000V AC - 1500V DC