Feeder protection and control REF601
REF601 is a numerical feeder protection relay for protection and control of utility and industrial power systems
REF601/REJ601 provides main protection for overhead lines and cable feeders of distribution and subdistribution networks. Further, inrush current stabilisation function allows the relay to be used as main protection of distribution transformers.
The relay uses Rogowski current sensors or conventional current transformer for measurement.
- Universal power supply 24-265 V AC/DC.
- Sensitive current setting ranges for phase overcurrent and earth fault protection.
- Easily configurable binary inputs and outputs.
- Press fit mounting arrangement facilitates easy and fast installation.
- Compact and flexible.
- Simple to handle and ready to use.
- Commissioning speeds up by selective test function for Protection functions, Binary signals and communication features.
- Extensive self-supervision of the relay hardware and software.