Feeder protection REF611
REF611 is a dedicated feeder protection relay designed for the protection, control, measurement and supervision of utility substations and industrial power systems.
The feeder protection relay REF611 can be supplied either with directional or non-directional earth-fault protection. Directional earth-fault protection is mainly used in isolated neutral or compensated networks, whereas the non-directional earth fault protection is intended for directly or low-impedance earthed neutral networks.
REF611 can also be used for protection of ring-type and meshed distribution networks, as well as radial networks containing distributed power generation.
- Powerful and user-friendly web browser-based human machine interface (HMI) including input/output (I/O) matrix with visual selections
- Simplified yet powerful functionality intended for most applications
- Application-specific standard configurations resulting in a shorter relay setup and commissioning time
- Support for IEC 61850, edition 1 and 2, including binary GOOSE messaging
- Pre-configured solutions for utility distribution and industrial applications