Motor protection and control REM601
REM601 is a numerical motor protection relay for protection and control of medium voltage and low voltage asynchronous motors.
REM601 is a dedicated motor protection relay, intended for the protection of medium voltage and low voltage asynchronous motors in manufacturing and process industry. REM601 is a member of ABB’s Relion® product family and part of its 605 product series.
REM601 offers pre-configured functionality which facilitates easy and fast commissioning of switchgear. The standard signal configuration of relay can be altered by relay LHMI. The relay can be used with both circuit-breaker and contactor-controlled motor drives.
REM601 product range
- Conventional 1A/5A CT support
- Rogowski current sensors variant
- Communication facility over two wire RS485 for Modbus RTU and IEC 60870-5-103
- Universal power supply 24-265 V AC/DC
- Easy and fast installation and maintenance
- Better standardization
- Performance Improvement
- Simple to handle and ready to use
- Compact and flexible
- Press fit mounting arrangement
- Detachable terminals with CT shorting facility
- Speedy commissioning by selective test function for Protection functions, Binary signals and communication features
- Extensive self-supervision of the relay hardware and software
- Optimized for limited space
- One circuit breaker control