Typically, this protection relay is used with circuit breaker or contactor-controlled medium and/or small sized motors in a variety of drives, such as pumps and conveyors, crushers and choppers, mixers and agitators, fans and aerators.
Once the application-specific parameters have been entered, the installed relay is ready to be put into service. Additionally, communication functionality and interoperability between substation automation devices offered by the IEC 61850 standard adds flexibility and value to both electrical system operators and manufacturers.
- Motor protection and control for a variety of drives
- Powerful and user-friendly web browser-based human machine interface (HMI) including input/output (I/O) matrix with visual selections
- Application-specific standard configuration resulting in shorter relay setup and commissioning time
- Support for IEC 61850, edition 1 and 2, including binary GOOSE messaging
- Pre-configured solutions for utility distribution and industrial applications