AC500-S Safety PLC - CPU
AC500-S Safety PLC offers the unique CPU module SM560-S which is optimally designed to meet almost all the standard functional safety application requirements. This helps the customer to make a quick selection of hardware and start engineering the system. In addition, you need a non-safety CPU, e.g. PM57x, PM58x or PM59x.
- Supports up to SIL3 (IEC 61508, IEC 62061) & PL e (ISO 13849-1).
- Flexible configuration concept in machine building due to configuration switch.
- Capable to RUN while the non-Safety CPU is in STOP or maintenance mode.
- Extensive diagnostic functionality as per the safety norms set by the standards.
- Trigonometric functions supported with all possible data types.
- LD, FBD and Structured Text (ST) editors supported.
- Powerful user management and project protection measures implemented.
- PLCopen safety libraries are supported in addition to standard AC500-S safety libraries.
- Easy creation of user defined libraries for safety applications.
- Direct connection to PNO certified safety components.
The AC500-S components are available as XC (extreme conditions) version for harsh environmental conditions.