Available as an extension to our industry-leading Extended Operator Workplace (EOW), the OWS architecture comprises two interfaces – a local PC App and a Web App. The sensors on each EOW measure and stream environmental data to the PC App, which is connected via the local network to the Web App in the cloud, providing a bird’s eye view of current and historical environmental values.
The PC App displays live measurement of light values in the immediate vicinity as well as sound levels, temperature, and CO2 levels in the entire Control Room. This empowers operators by providing immediate insight into environmental conditions and to notify managers if adjustments/improvements are required.
The PC App also provides the operator with full touch-control of the EOW, including:
- Adjustment of EOW motorized axes and lighting capabilities
- Program and save personal settings to the cloud
- Access to value-added smart features
Using the Web App, managers can very easily monitor the work environment across all Control Rooms and Sites over time from just one page. Administrators can use the Web App to:
- Manage user accounts and organize EOWs into Control Rooms and Control Rooms into Sites
- Access historical environmental data divided by individual EOW, Control Room, and Site
- ‘Watchdog’ visibility pinpoints where improvements are required
IMPORTANT NOTE: OWS monitors only the Control Room environment, not people or personal data, thus maintaining personal integrity.