Web Tech Talks for distributed control systems
Web Tech Talks are live and interactive web sessions that focus on technical topics from basic to advanced knowledge knowledge presented live by specialists from R&D, tech support and consulting, plus access to a large archive of recorded sessions.
Practical demonstrations are the preferred method of these live interactive sessions. The recorded sessions and the presentation material are published to our subscribers via My Control System portal.
Features of Web Tech Talks:
- Live and interactive web sessions with practical demo
- Focus on technical topics from basic to advanced knowledge
- Presented by specialists from R&D and experts from consulting
- Duration 60 to 90 minutes
- Access to all previous recordings and material
- More than 20 sessions per year, more than 100 recorded sessions available
- Headset/loudspeaker and microphone required (VoIP)
- Internet based