Performance for demanding industries;
Tough industrial applications, from rolling out steel to turning a cement kiln require equally tough products. And that’s the idea that went into our DCS800 industrial DC drives. From wire drawing to running cable cars, our DC drives give you the day-to-day reliability and performance you expect with the flexibility to meet your unique process requirements. Our Automation Builder gives you the engineering productivity to customize drive control.
The DCS800 DC drives are also a great solution to non-motor applications like magnets, battery charging and electrolysis. Our drives are backed by our global service and support network.
- Single drives, 20 A to 5,200 A, 400 to 1200 V
- Built-in three phase field exciter
- IEC 61131 programmable
- Built-in Modbus with a whole range of optional communication options
- Built-in control for shared motion, double motor operation, field reversal and classic 12-pulse installations
- Perfect for non-motor applications