Optimal material flow is essential for process excellence
Feeders with accurate and controlled dosage of raw materials and additives are crucial to your quality of the cement. Our drives provide precision control for your feeder to help prevent stretching, slipping and breaking of feeder belts.
By controlling the precise speed and/or torque of your feeder motors with our low voltage AC drives helps ensure you continuously have the exact material dosage. Our AC drives enable precise monitoring of the material dosage information, critical to quality cement production, while protecting the feeder belts and other mechanical equipment from harsh wear and tear.
Our product offering covers low voltage variable speed drives, medium voltage variable speed drives, PLCs, HMIs and motors. Our products are all backed by a global service and support network.
For demanding environments high protection class variants are available.
Accuracy. Control. Efficiency. Everything counts for you to create quality cement.
- Accurate speed and torque regulation
- Detailed information on the dosing process elimination of mechanical dosing systems
- Desired cement quality, consistent process quality
- Optimized consumption of fuel, raw materials and additives
- Easy connection to any automation system through multiple fieldbus adapters
- IP66/IP67/UL Type 4X classes that are NSF certified
- Sensorless vector control for induction and permanent magnet motors