- Visitors will access to ABB facilities by temporarily parking in the area enabled for the accreditation of visits.
- To access the center, the guard will contact to ABB person visited, who will go to the access control to accompany the visit at all times, accompanying them until the exit at the end of the visit.
- Visitors will be allowed to access the visitor's parking lot within the enclosure with the vehicle.
- During their visit, information signs must be respected, especially the footprints fixed on the ground placed where possible queues of people are estimated.
(Last update: 7th September 2022)
Welcome to ABB. For your own safety, and in the event of a possible emergency, we would ask you to read and take note of the following safety recommendations.
- When the alarm sounds (a siren will sound continuously) follow the instructions given by the ABB personal accompanying you.
- Keep calm and do not run. If you have forgotten anything, do not return for it.
- If there is smoke, keep your body below the level of the smoke by crouching and, if possible, cover your face with a damp cloth.
- Use the closest exit or emergency exit.
- Go directly to the nearest meeting point.
- Security switchboard: 50000 //+34 93 721 03 67
- Medical Service (Mon Fri 8h 12h): 41854 //+34 93 728 85 23