Welcome to ABB. For your own safety, and in the event of a possible emergency, we would ask you to read and take note of the following safety recommendations.
- If the alarm sounds, the area must be evacuated.
- In the event of an emergency, your ABB contact will accompany you to the meeting point. Please wait for further instructions.
- If you are alone, follow the evacuation signs until you reach the meeting point.
- In an emergency, the elevator should not be used.
- In case of emergency leave your personal belongings and do not use your car if you have no received instructions to do so.
What to do when discovering a fire
- Stay calm.
- Report the fire to the emergency manager?
- Report about the fire.
- Contain the fire, close doors and windows.
- Remove combustible products near the focus.
- If the fire is small, try to act.
- Protect yourself from smoke.
- Do not take unnecessary risks.
What to do when you hear the evacuation order
- An alarm bell means “evacuation”: evacuate the center in an orderly manner. Abandon everything you are doing.
- Follow the instructions of the evacuation manager.
- Follow the escape route and go to the meeting point.
- Circulate in order and glued to the wall.
- Do not use elevators or forklifts.
- Do not go back or return inside the building.
- Remain at the meeting point until further notice.