Labor management consists of dealing with tasks (joining and leaving them) and booking time on finished tasks.
Production calendars allow configuration of shifts, working time, exceptional days, and operation mode.
- Tracking of time spent by particular employee working on a given product;
- Tracking of activities that employee performs working on a given product;
- Configurable and automatic control of employee’s activities;
- Entering labor data directly by employee;
- Real time labor data collecting;
- Possibility of manual offline data collecting;
- Management view for on-line results monitoring;
- Automatic and manual time declaration;
- Configurable functionality variants;
- Insight into manpower cost during production process.
- Reporting details to ERP