Part of the ABB-free@home™ smart home system, the keypad features a sleek, modern design and puts convenience and control at your fingertips in a standard wall plate. With the keypad, you can easily select from up to four different scenes — for example, controlling the lighting, temperature and music in a specific room of your home.
The keypad does not contain a built-in switch or dimmer of its own, but instead controls other ABB-free@home components, including light switches, dimmer switches, ceiling fan controls and thermostats, as well as third-party devices, such as your Sonos® audio system.
- Features four exchangeable keys for control of up to four scenes.
- Scenes are configured from the system access point.
- Each key features an LED that lights only when that key is turned on.
- LED backlight assists with locating the keypad in the dark.
- LED brightness can be configured for day and night or disabled.
- Binary input allows for connection of a mechanical switch for three-way applications with scene control from multiple locations (neutral wire required).
- Each keypad includes four blank buttons and comes with a key package containing eight standard engraved buttons.
- Additional key packages are available for purchase.
- Key packages can be field replaced.
- Available in white and light almond colors to compliment any home décor.
- Fits in standard decorator-style wall plates.
- Operating voltage: 120 V AC, 60 Hz
- Connection: Neutral wire required
- Maximum power consumption: <1 W
- Standby* power consumption: <300 mW
* If output is off and there is no active wireless communication.