Easily turn lights on and off. The light switch enables you to switch your standard household lighting on and off when you press the top or bottom of the rocker paddle.
- Single green LED on rocker paddle lights when switch is in the on position.
- LED backlight assists with locating the light switch in the dark.
- Binary input allows for connection of a mechanical switch for three-way applications with light control from multiple locations.
- Available in white and light almond colors to compliment any home décor.
- Fits in standard decorator-style wall plates.
When integrated into the ABB-free@home smart home system, the light switch can be programmed as a remote to control other ABB-free@home devices. The rocker paddle can be programmed as a keypad controlled with the upper and lower rocker functions.
With ABB-free@home integration, you can configure the light switch to work with a motion detector and automatically switch off after a specified period of inactivity for energy savings. You can also set the brightness of the LED for day and night or disable the LED altogether.
- 15-amp loads
- One potential input: 120 V AC, 60 Hz expected
- Output power per device:
| Electronic low voltage (ELV)
| MLV, fluorescent
| 1/2 hp motor
| LED (max. 20 lamps)
For light switching with dimming functionality, please see our dimmer switch.