The sleek, state-of-the-art thermostat provides a touch LCD interface for display and control of your home’s heating and cooling systems. A built-in proximity sensor wakes up the thermostat to display its intuitive controls when your hand nears it. As part of the ABB-free@home™ smart home system, the thermostat gives you total control to automate your home’s climate for optimum comfort.
- Streamlined screen and intuitive user interface make operation simple.
- Use in new construction or for replacement of existing thermostats (up to six-wire).
- Operating mode displayed by colored curves — red for heating and blue for cooling.
- Tap-enabled eco-mode offers energy and cost savings at night or when you’re away from home.
- Optional auto-mode eliminates the need to manually switch between heating and cooling.
- Operates with many different heating and air conditioning systems, including conventional, heat pumps, water-based systems and combinations.
- Includes a built-in humidity sensor for use with a humidifier or dehumidifier.
- Self-adjusting display adapts its brightness to the light level of the room.
- Operating voltage: 24 V AC, 60 Hz
- Wiring: 22–18 AWG solid conductor only
- Materials: Aluminum housing with glass surface, capacitive touch LCD
- Wireless transmission protocol: ABB-free@home, 2.4–2.483 GHz, meshed
|Conventional heating systems
(single- and dual-stage)
| Natural gas, Propane, Oil, Electric
| Conventional air conditioning
|Heat pumps — heating and cooling
Electric auxiliary — user can activate “emergency heating” to run heat pump with/without using compressor (auxiliary heating only)
||Different power types: Stage 1 natural gas and stage 2 electric
Water-based heating and air-based heating