The room automation concept offers defined room functionality within one device. All loads in the room (lights, blinds, heating, etc.) can be controlled remotely. Modifications to the room utilization are easy to implement.
- Cost and time advantages in planning, installation, commissioning and reprogramming
- Improves level of comfort by the creation of scenes
- High flexibility as function extensions are possible at any time
- Available as DIN rail components and surface mounted devices
- Various combinations of input and output functions are possible
- All loads in the room (lights, blinds, heating, etc.) can be controlled using a central device