ABB's KNX Security Panel GM/A 8.1 is a security system that is compatible with the international KNX standard (14543-3-x ISO / IEC) and the international standard for alarm systems (ISO / IEC 62642). Therefore the KNX Security Panel GM/A 8.1 is ready for a worldwide usage and expands business opportunities of nearly 40,000 KNX partners in 124 countries. The system is the perfect solution for projects ranging from simple to high security requirements.
- The KNX Security Panel GM/A 8.1 is for universal usage for all kinds of hazardous situations in buildings like intrusion, personal attack, smoke, gas- and water leakage
- Easy integration into building automation systems (KNX)
- A system interface (ATS) allows the connection of an external ABB transmission device of the comXline series, for connection to a security company
- KNX interface to display alarm states via displays of building automation and to control automatic building functions with support of security sensors
- Internal, external or remote alarming
- Ethernet connection for programming, diagnostics and operation via a standard webbrowser