Low voltage aluminum conductor busway for commercial and industrial applications up to 5000A, 1000V.
ABB’s WavePro-A busway provides a safe, reliable and cost-effective means of distributing electrical power in commercial and industrial applications.
WavePro-A busway has an aluminum conductor design with aluminum housing and sandwich structure that provides perfect heat dissipation performance. The low-magnetic material aluminum housing effectively reduces the eddy current hysteresis loss.
- Rated operational voltage 1000V, rated current up to 5000A with short circuit capacity up to 120kA.
- Maximum safety and reliability: ensured through design-verified solution according to IEC 61439-6.
- Footprint reduction: up to 25% space saving compared to alternative designs.
- Low loss: All aluminum housing for reduced losses and heat dissipation.
- Easy to install: Unique error proof joint design to ensure correct installation.
- Reliability and Safety is a priority and WavePro-A meets the requirements of IEC 61439-6, rigorous testing has been conducted to ensure safety, availability and reliability.
- WavePro-A busway has an aluminum conductor design with aluminum housing and sandwich structure that provides perfect heat dissipation performance. As low magnetic material, aluminum housing can effectively reduce the eddy current hysteresis loss.
- Plugin boxes utilising ABB’s Tmax XT MCCB’s up to 800A provide electrical distribution options
- Rated currents from 250A – 5000A, the ingress protection grade is up to IP66.