Low voltage copper conductor busway for commercial and industrial applications up to 5000A, 1000V.
ABB’s WavePro-II busway provides a safe, reliable and cost-effective means of distributing electrical power in commercial and industrial applications.
WavePro-II busway has a copper conductor design with aluminum housing and sandwich structure that provides perfect heat dissipation performance. The low-magnetic material aluminum housing effectively reduces the eddy current hysteresis loss.
- Rated operational voltage 1000V, rated current up to 5000A with short circuit capacity up to 100kA.
- Easy to install saving time and cost
- Compact design to reduce electrical distribution footprint
- Flexibility in the installation process and simple extension for future expansion
- All aluminum housing for reduced losses and heat dissipation
- Unique error-proof jointing features
- Up to 5000A, 1000V ratings
- IP41, IP54 and IP65 are available to suit all indoor applications
- Conforms to IEC61439 standards
- 1000-hour salt fog testing ensures reliable operation in harsh environments