Type CGS - Cable Glands
Straight compression type cable glands incorporating fixed male threads to provide secure cable connections through knockouts and threaded entries.
Harnessflex compression cable glands are designed to offer effective stable joints and connections in a wiring harness, that also shield against high pressure wash-down, excessive dust ingress, cable strain and mechanical abrasion.
Features & benefits:
- Straight compression type cable glands, incorporating fixed male threads
- IP69 - IP68 (5 bar for 30 minutes)
- Mechanical protection and a degree of ingress protection against dust
- Polyamide (Nylon) 66 - UV & Heat resistant
- Temperature Range: -40ºC to +120ºC
- Very high UV resistance
- Self extinguishing, low smoke toxicity & halogen free
- Available in black only