T&B Liquidtight systems™
ABB is introducing T&B Liquidtight SystemsTM, a complete solution for flexible metallic cable protection, to the world. Thomas & Betts has been a market leader in flexible metallic liquid-tight conduits, fittings and accessories for many years in North America. ABB is now introducing a complete range of T&B Liquidtight products to the global market that meet international requirements. The ABB T&B Liquidtight Systems flexible metallic conduit solutions include a broad product range that is unmatched in the market, including solutions for general purpose, oil resistant, wide or extreme temperature, and aluminum applications.
T&B liquidtight systems™ provides global industrial solutions for Flexible Metallic Conduit (FMC) Protection Systems across a wide variety of application requirements. The T&B liquidtight systemsTM is founded on the market leading Ser. 5200/5300 liquidtight “T&B fittings”, with highest quality flexible metallic conduits and seal gaskets. System ingress protection to UL 50/50E, CSA C22.2 and IEC 60529 IP ratings provides the ideal solution when connecting the T&B liquidtight systemsTM for indoor or outdoor installations to switchgear electrical enclosures, control cabinets, pushbutton stations, motor junction boxes and more.
Global approvals and certifications including UL, CSA, IEC/EN, CE, RoHS
- Widest range of trade sizes in the industry from 3/8” to 6” (12mm to 155mm)
- Highest quality liquid tight fittings including steel/malleable iron, aluminum, stainless steel, high temperature, brass nickel plated and push-in variants
- Flexible metallic conduits with the highest quality cores and smooth extruded jackets
- Protection from corrosion, oils, chemicals, solvents, water hose down, UV, low smoke & toxicity environments
- System Ingress ratings per UL50/50E, CSA and IEC IP, matching enclosure system ingress ratings
- Complete global technical documentation and time saving selection tools