The benefits of coming to Furse
Furse have been providing Lightning Protection solutions for over 100 years, and believe the fundamental ingredient to our success has been sharing our expertise with clients to allow informed decision making.
There are many benefits of coming to Furse for earthing, lightning protection and electronic systems protection including:
- Specialist advice from our fully qualified technical team, which focuses solely on lightning protection issues and concerns
- Designs that comply with all relevant standards - national and international
- Our responsibility for providing a design that is safe
- Experience and the software to provide an 'optimum' design - one that doesn't use more earthing material than is necessary - saving you money
- Manufacturing experience and expertise - utilising our knowledge of the products available to provide a tailored design that can be installed using the most appropriate and up-to-date products
- In addition to technical support and supply of components, where necessary we can also provide for the installation of earthing and lightning protection systems via our partnerships with specialist installers
Whatever your enquiry, support is readily available from our engineers, both in the UK and overseas.
Our commitment to quality
As one of the world leaders in earthing and lightning protection, Furse is committed to provide a quality total lightning protection solution: from innovative product design and manufacturing, through to literature, seminars and customer services.
Sharing our expertise
Furse have been providing lightning protection solutions for over 100 years and believe the fundamental ingredient to our success has been sharing our expertise with clients to allow informed decision making. Whatever the enquiry, support is always available from engineers in both UK and overseas.
Education is the key
We believe that education is the key. It's fundamental to our success, the development of our company and most importantly our industry, ensuring that BS EN 62305 is implemented correctly. We need to make sure that all operatives, contractors and consultants know and understand the implications and nuances involved in conducting a risk assessment.