Four hole earth point
High quality, cast-in, non-ferrous and with a range of termination options, Furse earth points are installed to provide a connection point in reinforced steel concrete structures. When cast into the concrete they connect the steel reinforced bar to the lightning protection or earthing system.
Furse earth points are available for direct connection to conductors, or with additional pre-welded tail (70 mm² PVC insulated cable) to enable connection to internal rebar arrangements via mechanical clamps.
See product table for individual product availability.
Features & benefits
- Electrically and mechanically robust
- Highly corrosion resistant
- Excellent electrical conductivity
- Stem diameter = 10.7mm (70mm²)
- Tightening torque 8 Nm
- IEC / BS EN 62561-1 Class H
- BS 7430