High-performance thermal monitoring
ABB’s CM-TCS relay range monitors and measures the temperatures of solids, liquids and gaseous media using a variety of different sensors. Overtemperature and undertemperature monitoring as well as open- or closed-circuit principle monitoring can be configured for any device quickly and easily.
When the temperature falls below or exceeds the set threshold value, output relays change position according to your configured functionality and the front-face LEDs show the current status.
Discover how CM-TCS temperature monitoring relays can help protect your application.
• Down time and commissioning time reduced
• Engineering time savings
• Selection time reduction
• Different sensor types e.g. PT100
• Different monitoring functions, including over-/undertemperature, window monitoring
• All configurations and adjustments are via front face controls
• One or two threshold values
• Open- or closed-circuit principles easily configurable
• Short-circuit monitoring and interrupted wire detection
• Screw connection or Easy Connect push-in technology available