Reliable monitoring of three-phase mains
The reliable and continuous monitoring of three-phase networks guarantees the trouble-free and cost-effective operation of machines and installations. ABB’s CM-MPS/N three-phase monitoring relays for rated voltage levels up to 820 V AC and 400 Hz offer maximum flexibility and control.
A wide variety of cost-effective three-phase monitoring relays are available with specialized functionality. Most devices are available with two different terminals. You can choose between proven screw connections with double-chamber cage connection terminals and the tool-free Easy Connect Technology’s push-in terminals.
• Safe, reliable monitoring of key parameters in three-phase networks
• Easy Connect Technology push-in terminals
• Withstands highest vibrations
• Easy adjustments via front potentiometer
• Over-/undervoltage monitoring
• Phase failure detection
• Phase unbalance monitoring
• Phase sequence monitoring
• True RMS measuring principle
• Easy Connect Technology with push-in terminals