Sign up for a myABB account to access some of our online services
You are being logged in as:
With System pro E Power 185 mm busbar system the product portfolio of ABB has been extended by an essential component. The system design verified according to IEC 61439-1/-2, is available in two heights and two depths. Depending on the type and number of equipment, five different panel widths multiple of CombiLine N modules width are available.
Available as kit or pre-assembled version in the factory.
Reliable in extreme conditions
• Design verified according to IEC 61439-1 and -2.
• Thanks to the tests performed on the product, the switchgear can stand a rated short-time withstand current (Icw) up to 75 kA and a Maximum rated current up to 2000A.
• IP protection up to 55 according to IEC 60529.
Speed up your projects
• Available as fully assembled, pre-assembled without copper bars and in flatpack delivery forms.
• Design your project in ABB Connect Partner Hub Switchgear configurator.
• All the drawings for the copper connections are available on ABB Library for registered partners
• Main busbar in the middle to drastically reduce the amount of copper needed for connection...
• 1000 A MBBS installable in a 400 mm depth enclosure.
• Form 1 of segregation.
The system comprehends main distribution busbars installable on the rear part of the enclosures according to Central Europe standard.
Submit your inquiry and we will contact you