The AF..B contactors and NF..B contactor relays can be installed in any environment including passenger or driver cabins, for main or urban line trains, underground trains or trams circulating frequently in tunnels or underground passages. They are used in rolling stock applications such as lighting, heating, breaking, air conditioning, ventilator and door control.
- Reduce train energy consumption with lighter devices reducing weight by up to 45%, and 68% less coil energy consumption improving power management
- Reduce the size of installation with 15% less width
- Optimize your logistics and stocks by 60%
- Thanks to AF technology, handle the large voltage fluctuation due to battery use
- Protect persons and equipment with products specifically designed to meet the latest rolling stock application requirements.
- 3 and 4-pole contactors up to 200 kW / 400 V - AC-3, 300 hp / 480 V, up to 600 V AC-1
- 4 and 8-pole contactor relays
- With non-detachable screws for standard or ring tongue ferrules
- Meet all rolling stock standards: EN/IEC 60077-1/2 and EN 50155 for applicable parts, EN/IEC 61373 cat.1 class B, fire and smoke European standards EN45545-2 (HL2 or HL3)
- Only 3 low consumption coil codes covering all main Uc control voltages.