Contactors for capacitor switching
Capacitor switching application leads to very high current peak at capacitor energization. UA..RA contactors are designed with damping resistor to handle current peaks without limitation.
- Widest contactor range on the market up to 80 Kvar
- Reliable in capacitor switching demanding application
- Easy selection with CAPCAL software.
- UA..RA contactors, with damping resistors, are used when peak currents are far exceeding 100 times nominal rms current
- UA contactors are used when peak currents are less or equal to 100 times nominal rms current
- UAF..RA with wide control voltage range available, thanks to AF technology and electronic coil.