CP-C.1 - Giving the Power to Control
ABB's high performance power supplies
The CP-C.1 power supplies are ABB’s high-performance and most advanced range. With excellent efficiency, high reliability and innovative functionality it is prepared for the most demanding industrial applications. These power supplies have a 50 % integrated power reserve and operate at an efficiency of up to 94 %. They are equipped with overheat protection and active power factor correction. Combinded with a broad AC and DC input range and extensive worldwide approvals the CP-C.1 power supplies are the preferred choice for professional DC applications.
Giving the power to control.
- Power reserve and switching of high peak currents keep your application running
- High efficiency of up to 94 % leads to less energy consumption thus saving money and space while avoiding development of heat
- Reliable in harsh environments due to application under extreme temperatures conditions
- Additional redundancy unit CP-C.1-A-RU available to establish true redundancy
- Rated output voltage 24 V DC
- Rated output currents 5 A, 10 A, 20 A
- Rated output powers 120 W, 240 W, 480 W
- High efficiency up to 94 %
- Ambient temperature range during operation -25...+70 °C
- Free convection cooling (no forced cooling with ventilators)