The new ABB EQmatic Energy Analyzer is a compact solution for monitoring, logging, visualizing and analyzing energy and consumption data from electricity, gas, water or heat meters via M-Bus or Modbus RTU. The web-based user interface is individually configurable to the respective requirements and makes it possible to identify energy thieves and optimize energy costs sustainably.
- Cost reduction and increased energy savings
- Support in implementing energy management systems e.g. ISO 50001
- Quick and easy installation and commissioning, no additional PC software needed
- Manufacturer independent meter integration (electricity, gas, water or heat meters) via custom meter configuration
- Automatic detection of ABB EQ meters (A- and B-Series) and M2M network analyzers
- Local data storage and data sharing options
- Graphical data analysis and export via user interface
Commissioning and operation are carried out via the web-based graphical user interface. For a detailed monitoring the devices offer several analysis functions such as historical data analysis, benchmark functions, cost analysis according to consumer, instantaneous values, etc. The configurable dashboard page provides a quick overview of most relevant metering data and analytic charts according to customer needs. Various export functions (E-mail, FTP) for further processing of the data and connectivity options (Modbus/TCP, RestAPI) for integration into supervisory systems (e.g. SCADA, BMS, etc.) are available.
QA/S 4.16.1 Energy Analyzer, 16fold, Modbus RTU, MDRC
The 16fold Energy Analyzer can be used to analyze up to 16 Modbus RTU meters.
QA/S 4.64.1 Energy Analyzer, 64fold, Mobus RTU, MDRC
The 64fold Energy Analyzer can be used to analyze up to 64 Modbus RTU meters.
QA/S 3.16.1 Energy Analyzer, 16fold, M-Bus, MDRC
The 16fold Energy Analyzer can be used to analyze up to 16 M-Bus meters.
QA/S 3.64.1 Energy Analyzer, 64fold, M-Bus, MDRC
The 64fold Energy Analyzer can be used to analyze up to 64 M-Bus meters.