Ensure with electronic protection devices reliable protection of standard components of industrial automation applications. With a protected application, each load is protected and operated individually to enable easy and fast troubleshooting.
The devices feature the lowest power loss on the market and an impressive performance in severe conditions. From 0.5 to 12 A in a 25mm device, seamless expandability, front-top wiring, and easy integration with most ABB devices for a consistent and affordable portfolio.
- Compact size to reduce required space in cabinets
- Energy efficient: lowest power loss
- Save time with push-in terminals and easy expansion with jumpers
- Certified product for global use (UL 508 listed)
- 4-channel electronic circuit breakers with rated voltage DC 24 V
- Overall width of the device only 25 mm
- Variable rated currents, adjustable from 1A – 10A (Entry) or 0.5A – 12A (Advanced)
- Advanced electronic protection device with integrated current limitation
- Ambient temperatures up to 60°C without derating
- High quality components to reduce power losses to a minimum: only 5.6W @ 4 x 10A!
- Selective load fuse protection by means of electronic cut-off characteristics
- Switching on of capacitive loads up to 40.000 µF at rated current 12A
- Integrated fail-safe element, adapted to the maximum rated current
- Manual ON/OFF/reset pushbutton
- Clear signaling by LED and signal contact
- Reset input for remote reset of tripped channels
- Several devices bridgeable via power jumper for power supply resp. signal bridges for 0 V, signal contact and reset