The Ty-Rap® detectable cable ties from ABB incorporate a unique compound (patent pending) that can be detected by X-Ray equipment, metal detectors and visual inspection equipment.
Particularly recommended for applications in food, pharmaceutical and other contaminationsensitive industries using detection systems, where cable tie installation residuals (cut tails) are not allowed in the finished product and prevent food contamination and expensive food recalls.
- Detectable by metal detectors set at minimum 1.5 mm diameter ferrous sphere
- Detectable by X-Ray equipment
- Bright blue colour for an easy visual detection
- Help achieve the HACCP EU-Directive and to comply to the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- Available in standard Polyamide 6.6 or in buoyant Polypropylene version for liquid-processing applications
- Available in 5 different sizes in convenient small bags with Euroslot: 5 NDT, 4PDT
|Material - Moulding
Material - Locking barb
Polyamide 6.6 or Polypropylene
316 grade stainless steel
-40°C to +85°C
UL 94 V-2 (Polyamide 6.6)
UL 94 HB (Polypropylene)
Halogen free, silicone free