Breakers & Enclosures
• Emax new DC ML last time buy date has now passed (was set for April 2022).
• EntelliGuard G UL489B switch disconnectors are now in the limited stage and will become obsolete starting January 1st, 2023. The last time buy date is set for December 2022.
• EntelliGuard G UL489 and UL1066 (all types) last time buy dates are set for June 2023.
• Emax new X1L and X1B/E versions last time buy date are set for December 2022.
New lines in LCM matrix
• Emax new X1 ML version’s last time buy date is set for December 2022.
• Emax 2’s Ekip GPRS module is now obsolete.
• EntelliGuard G UL1066 “GE Wind Style” last time buy is scheduled for September 30th, 2022.
We remind you that Tmax T5-T6-T7 have been moved to classic phase since January 2022
• The accessories Ekip Display, Ekip COM Modbus 485 for XT2 and XT4 Ekip LSI-LSIG trip units, are in a classic phase and will move to limited in January 2023
• The trip units Ekip E-LSIG for XT4 and Ekip M-LRIU for XT2 and XT4 will become limited from January 2023
• T6VF is going to be obsoleted since the last time buy date was set by the end of June
Last Time buy
• Ekip Led Meter is in a Limited phase with a last buy opportunity in September 2022 with delivery within end of 2022
• The Ekip N-LS/I available on XT2 and XT4 will be obsoleted with a last buy opportunity in September 2022
• The Tmax trip unit PR223DS / PR223EF T4-T5-T6 entered in a limited phase and will be obsoleted within December 2022
• Tmax T4-T5-T6-T7 ML Version are moving to limited phase and the last time buy will be in December 2022
• The special version of T1-T3 for ENEL Utility will be delivered only for ongoing projects and will be obsolete by the end of 2022
• T4250 S-H-L-V-D Version and T4 320 All Versions are now Limited and will be available for sales until end of December 2022
• Tmax T1-T3 PV already in limited phase will be discontinued in December 2022