1. Can I use a longer manual operating handle than specified in the catalog?
Yes, but only one handle size bigger than what is specified - no longer than that. For example, if you have a 160 A change over switch (OT160E03CP) with a 65 mm pistol handle OHB65J6E011, you can also use a 95 mm handle OHB95J12E011. 125 mm and longer are not allowed.
2. Can the fourth pole be added later on?
No. Change-over and transfer switches must be ordered as specific 3 or 4 pole version and no modifications are allowed later on.
3. How can I connect the load side terminals together?
Our offering includes bridging bars for that purpose. They need to be ordered separately.
4. The small size change-over switch is very difficult to operate with the handle knob. Is there a way to make the operation easier?
The small handle knob in the switches from 16…125 A is just for position indication, not for operation. An operating handle and shaft need to be ordered separately. Refer to the technical catalog 1SCC303003C0201 to see the recommended types of handles and shafts.
5. When using standard terminal shrounds, there is a gap between lines and the terminal covers are not providing full protection.
The terminal covers provides a degree of protection IP20 only from the front. If full protection is required we recommend to create transparent plex to cover the connections.
Skicka in din förfrågan så kontaktar vi dig
Hitta ABB:s kanalpartners