Circuit breaker trucks for servicing medium voltage switchgear
Service trucks are needed for temporary inspection, maintenance and earthing of MV panels.
Industries, utilities and marine customers require truck circuit breakers to carry-out maintenance and service operations with full safety of both personnel and the plant.
The trucks are divided into four different types:
- Earthing with making capacity
- Earthing without making capacity
- Cable testing truck
- Shutter lifting
Why ABB ?
- Safe earthing of trucks by proper contacts instead of earthing by wheels
- Earthing trucks with vacuum interrupters embedded are sealed for life
- Withdrawable version
- Racking-out and racking-in with the door closed
- Possibility of use in all types of installation
- Incorrect and hazardous operations prevented thanks to special locks in the operating mechanism and in the truck
- Highly reliable controls since characterized by a low number of components and manufactured using production systems for large quantities
- Extremely reduced and simple maintenance
- Mechanical anti-pumping device provided as standard for earthing truck with making
- Wide range of functional units available for all kinds of solutions
- Guaranteed maximum service continuity