VD4-AF is the unique solution based on vacuum technology and an innovative actuation systems to provide a high quality, reliable and efficient solution for arc furnace application.
Able to performs up to 150,000 close-open operations granting no downtime for breaker overhaul, thus reducing the total cost of furnace operation, the VD4-AF represents a technological breakthrough thanks to the innovative actuation system based on servomotors, controlled by efficient and complex electronic.
VD4-AF is available for application with rated voltage up to 38 kV, rated current up to 2500 A and breaking capacity up to 31.5 kA, in both fixed and withdrawable execution for Powerbloc enclosure or Unigear ZS3.2 panel for fast and easy integration or replacement.
Medium-voltage circuit breaker based on servomotors actuators for steel furnaces application.
- Reduced operation cost up to 50%
- Reduced maintenance burden and tied-up investment by 30%
- Increased Circuit Breaker performances level, 5-10 times compared to standard solution
- Prevented unsafe use and hazards
- Embedded advanced diagnostics
- Up to 38 kV, 2500A, 31.5 kA
- 150,000 maintenance-free operations