ANSI outdoor expulsion fuse CXP
The CXP fuses are produced in voltage classes of 8 kV, 15/20 kV and 25 kV. The normal current is 100 A.
The primary application of CXP is to fuse individual capacitor units in standard outdoor equipment, 8 kV, 15/20 kV and 25 kV, 100 A.
- Ability to disconnect a failed capacitor unit from the circuit
- Small dimensions support both application and storage
- Reliable operation guaranteed by proven design
- CXP fuses exist in voltage classes of 8 kV, 15/20 kV, and 25 kV
- 100A expulsion fuse type
- Outdoor use only
- Applicable to banks with 20,000 Joules of parallel energy or less, this is equivalent to 6000 KVAR
- The CXP capacitor fuse must be used with an ejector spring