Bus connection module SPA-ZC 21
The bus connection module acts as an interfacing unit between a SPACOM device and the fibre-optic SPA bus.
The bus connection module converts incoming optical signals from the SPA bus to electrical RS485 or SPA (+5 V) signals for the SPACOM devices and vice versa. The bus connection module is plugged in the rear plate of the host device.
The bus connection module SPA-ZC21 can be used in combination with any SPACOM device provided with a 9-pin D-type connector. Further, by means of a set of optional mounting accessories the bus connection module can be connected to a SACO data communication and reporting unit.
- The bus connection module acts as an interfacing unit between a SPACOM device and the fibre-optic SPA bus.
- Connects the substation secondary devices to the fibre-optic SPA bus
- High immunity to electrical and electromagnetic interference
- Electrical-to-optical converter for the SPA bus
- Easy mounting and installation