Bus connection module RER 103
Communication converter bus connection module interface between RE500 & fibre-optic LON® or SPA bus
Not active product since 2011
This bus connection module converts incoming optical signals from the LON® /SPA bus to electrical RS 485 signals for the RE500 devices and vice versa. The module is plugged into the D-type subminiature connector on the rear plate of the host device. It can be used together with any RE500 device provided with a 9-pin D-type connector.
- The bus connection module RER 103 acts as an interfacing unit between an RE_ 500 device and the fibre-optic SPA, LON® and IEC 60870-5-103 bus.
- High immunity to electric and electromagnetic interference due to fibre-optic transfer media
- LON protocol easily adapted for various application areas
- Converts incoming optical signals from the SPA, LON® and IEC_103 bus to electrical RS-485 signals
- For any RE_500 device provided with a 9-pin D-type connector