Not active product since 2009
The feeder terminal type SPAC 336 C is used as a cubicle-oriented protection and remote control unit. In addition to protection, control and measurement functions, the feeder terminals are provided with the data communication facilities needed for the control of a feeder cubicle. Connection to higher-level substation control equipment is carried out via a fibre-optic serial bus.
The feeder terminal SPAC 336 C is part of ABB’s Distribution Automation concept, the complete ABB solution for the control and management of electric power systems.
If sensitive earth-fault protection is not required, the feeder terminal type SPAC 335 C can be recommended.
- Feeder terminal with a two-phase, two-stage overcurrent unit and a sensitive, two-stage directional earth-fault unit
- Multi-functional protection functions
- Complete feeder terminal with a two-phase, two-stage overcurrent unit and a sensitive, two-stage directional earth-fault unit
- Selectable definite time or inverse definite minimum time (IDMT) operation characteristic for the low-set stage of the overcurrent unit
- Selectable instantaneous or definite time operation characteristic for the high-set stage of the overcurrent unit
- Sensitive directional low-set earth-fault stage with definite time operation characteristic
- Directional or non-directional high-set earth-fault stage
- User-configurable feeder level interlocking system for preventing unpermitted switching operations
- Continuous self-supervision for maximum system reliability and availability
- Member of the SPACOM product family and ABB’s Distribution Automation system