Not active product since 2005
The integrated feeder terminals SPAC 531 C and SPAC 631 C are used as cubicle-oriented feeder protection and control units in the power distribution system. Besides the protection, control and measurement functions the terminals incorporate the communication capabilities needed for the control of the feeder cubicle. Connection to higher-level power system control and monitoring equipment is facilitated by the serial interface of the terminal.
The feeder terminals can be used in a variety of substations with single and double busbar systems and with different circuit breaker and disconnector configurations.
The feeder terminal is available in two mechanical designs. Type SPAC 531 C is housed in a 19 inch subrack, height 3U, and type SPAC 631 C is housed in a half of a full width 19 inch subrack, height 6U. The functional properties are identical.
- Feeder terminal with time overcurrent and short-circuit protection, earth-fault protection, auto-reclosing and feeder cubicle control
- Multi-functional protection functions
- Complete feeder terminal with time overcurrent and short-circuit protection, earth-fault protection, auto-reclosing and feeder cubicle control
- Three-phase overcurrent protection with low-set stage and high-set stage
- Directional earth-fault protection with low-set stage and high-set stage
- Field-configurable status indication and feeder level interlocking logic
- Local and remote status indication of seven objects and local or remote control of six objects
- Continuous self-supervision of relay hardware and software for enhanced system reliability and availability
- Member of the SPACOM product family and ABB’s Substation Automation system