Not active product since 2009
The IEC 60870-5-103 / SPA gateway, SPA-ZC 202 provides a secured and efficient data transfer method for IEC 60870-5-103 master devices to exchange data with devices communicating via SPA-bus control.
The SPA interface type is selected with DIP switches located between the D9-connector and the fibre-optic connectors. The SPA-ZC 202 module contains a power supply and thus does not need power from the device it is connected to.
- Interfacing unit between a SPACOM device and the fiber-optic SPA bus
- Usage of glass fiber or plastic fiber optic communication
- IEC 60870-5-103 connection module for devices with SPA-bus interface.
- Polling of measurements, indications and events from SPA-bus slave modules to the local database.
- Spontaneous sending of measurements changed, indications and events to the IEC 60870-5-103 master.
- Transfer of digital output (DO) commands.
- Configuration via the IEC 60870-5-103 interface.
- SPA-bus interface using a 9-pin D-connector with RS-485, RS-232 or TTL-level signalling, with a speed of 9600 bits/s.
- IEC 60870-5-103 interface using glass or plastic fibre cables, with a transfer rate of 9600 or 19200 bits/s.