Not active product since 2011
The SPA- bus device to which this module is connected can be any protective relay, control module or alarm annunciator, which has an interface for the SPA bus (RS-485, RS-232 or logic/TTL interface). The SPA interface type is selected with DIP switches located between the D9-connector and the fibre-optics connectors. The operating current for the SPA-ZC 100 module is received from the connected device.
- Interfacing unit between a SPACOM device and the fiber-optic SPA bus
- Usage of glass fiber or plastic fiber optic communication
- LonWorks® connection module for devices including SPA-bus interface
- Polling of measurements, indications and events from SPA-bus slave modules to the local database.
- Spontaneous sending of updated measurements, indications and events to LonWorks devices.
- Transparent transfer of settings and other parameter data messages in SPA-bus format.
- Configuration/programming via LonWorks interface.
- SPA-bus interface using a 9-pin D-connector with RS-485, RS-232 or TTL-level signalling, max. communication rate 19200 bits/s.
- LonWorks interface using glass or plastic fibre cables with a max. communication rate of 1.25 Mbits/s