Relay product engineering tools CAP 505
MV relay configuration and setting tools package, aimed for commissioning, maintenance, service and monitoring of the process and its secondary equipment in distribution substations.
Not active product since 2022
The Relay Configuration Tool (Recap) is an IEC 1131-3 compliant programming system for programmable Logic Controllers running under Microsoft Windows. Relay Configuration Tool offers features for project management, programming, configuration, documentation and commissioning.
- The CAP 505 Relay Product Engineering Tools is aimed for commissioning, maintenance, service and monitoring of the process and its secondary equipment in distribution substations
- Programming tool for SPACOM relays, SACO annunciators, RE_500 series relays, REC 501/523 control terminals and 610 series relays
- Graphical programming for control and protection units
- Graphical programming for mimic panel
- Loading parameters from the relay
- Uploading of recorded values
- Comparison of present and saved settings